Thursday, 16 April 2015

My Cup of Tea or Yours

My neighbour was having some windows fitted and my husband spoke to them about replacing some glass for us.

I came out the other day to walk the dog and there was one of my cups on the bin. I couldn't understand why, neither me or my husband would have made the workman a drink, so how did it get there?  One of them saw my puzzlement and said, "It was there," meaning it was on the ground. I told him I thought it strange and put it on my doorstep as I had already locked the door.

When I returned, the cup had gone and I realised immediately the lady next door must have the same cups as me. I spoke to her later and she described my cups and yes she bought then from Dunelm Mill as well.

What a coincidence, it wasn't as if Dunelm Mill was on our doorstep and there are 100s if not 1000's of different cups in the world. So what are the odds on that?




No comments:

Post a Comment